Difference between revisions of "OpenVPN Mac OS X"
|Line 137:||Line 137:|
Revision as of 15:46, 2 March 2017
3. Enter your Mac password and hit OK.
4. Click on Check Automatically.
5. Click on Check for a change.
6. Click on I have configuration files.
7. Click on OK.
8. Download the OpenVPN BTGuard Configuration Zip and open it.
9. Double click on openvpn-all.tblk
10. Pick whichever you prefer depending on your needs.
Sometimes this window will not appear and nothing happens when you do step 9. If this occurs, just quit Tunnelblick and repeat step 9. Tunnelblick should automatically open and you should see this window.
11. Enter your Mac password and hit OK.
12. Find the Tunnelblick icon in your menu bar (top right), click on it and select VPN Details.
13. Select one of the configurations on the left and click on Settings.
14. Check Route all IPv4 traffic through the VPN.
15. Click on Advanced...
16. Check Keep connected.
17. Repeat steps 13 to 16 for each configurations.
How To Connect
1. Click on the Tunnelblick icon in the menu bar and select Connect BTGuard (Fastest) or any of the other servers.
If BTGuard (Fastest) doesn't work, please try BTGuard (TCP). All Config files use the UDP protocol except BTGuard (TCP).
2. Enter your BTGuard username & password and hit OK.
Both username and password are case sensitive. Make sure not to add/forget Capital Letters.
You are now connected!