1. From Vuze, select Tools->Options or hit CTRL+,
2. Select Advanced on the right
3. On the left, click on Connection. These are the default settings, please make sure nothing has been changed..
4. Click on the > sign aside Connection
5. Select Proxy Options
6. Checkmark Enable proxying of tracker communications
7. Checkmark I have a SOCKS proxy
8. Enter the following information:
You can also try with fix.btguard.com or ca.btguard.com
Both username and password are case sensitive. Make sure not to add/forget Capital Letters.
9. Checkmark Enable proxying of peer communications
10. Checkmark Inform tracker of limitation
11. Select Socks version V5
12. Checkmark Use same proxy settings for tracker and peer communications proxy
13. Uncheck Show non-local, non-SOCKS incoming connections as a error state
14. On the left, click on the DNS and type in 18.104.22.168;22.214.171.124
15. Checkmark Use when SOCKS proxy server lookup fails
16. Click Save and Restart Vuze!
SPEED TEST TORRENT
This is a very fast torrent that will allow you to perform an accurate speed test.
- When using Vuze with a proxy, incoming connections are not supported (https://wiki.vuze.com/w/Proxy_support).
This means you will have a yellow smiley face next to your downloads and you will be receiving warnings from Vuze "Listen server socket on ... does not appear to be accepting inbound connections."
- Vuze indicates the status of the SOCKS proxy in the bottom right corner. If you see it switching from yellow to green and vice versa, it is normal and this happens when Vuze is switching servers. No need to worry though as nothing will download without going through our servers when this is happenning!