L2TP Windows 10
1. Click Start and type: vpn
2. Select Change virtual private networks (VPN)
3. Click on Add a VPN connection.
4. VPN provider: Windows (built-in)
5. Connection name: BTGuard VPN L2TP
6. Server name or addresss: vpn.btguard.com
Optional: To manually select your server location, please use ca.vpn.btguard.com for Canada or eu.vpn.btguard.com for Europe or sg.vpn.btguard.com for Singapore.
7. VPN type: L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key
8. Pre-shared key: btguard 8. Enter your username & password
Both username and password are case sensitive. Make sure not to add/forget Capital Letters.
9. Hit Save.
10. Disable IPv6 for your Internet connection:
Download patch, extract, and run DisableIPv6.reg.
How To Connect
1. Click on your Network icon in the notification area (bottom right) and select BTGuard VPN L2TP.
2. Click Connect on the BTGuard connection.
You are now connected!