PPTP Windows 8.1
1. Click Start and type: network and sharing
2. Select Network and Sharing Center
3. Click on Set up a new connection or network.
4. Select Connect to a workplace then hit Next.
5. Click on Use my Internet connection (VPN).
6. Internet address: vpn.btguard.com
Optional: To manually select your server location, please use ca.vpn.btguard.com for Canada or eu.vpn.btguard.com for Europe or sg.vpn.btguard.com for Singapore.
7. Destination name: BTGuard VPN
8. Click Create.
9. Disable IPv6 for your Internet connection:
Download patch, extract, and run DisableIPv6.reg.
How To Connect
1. Click on your Network icon in the notification area (bottom right).
2. Click Connect on the BTGuard connection.
3. Enter your username & password then click Connect
Both username and password are case sensitive. Make sure not to add/forget Capital Letters.
You are now connected!